Manager the PRO related activities
• Arrange Visas for Existing and New Staff.
• Coordinate with the internal and external departments to ensure compliance with Medical formalities.
• Collect all appropriate documentation necessary for visas and permits required to be processed.
• Ensure all visa, medical, Emirate ID, and labor permits are up to date and arrange timely renewal.
• Assist in all general inquiries concerning labor and immigration matters.
• Handle the issuance/renewal of the Trade license for the Group companies.
• Represent the Company at locations such as Police Station, Airports, Hotels, Embassies, Ministries, and Municipalities.
• Visa renewal of family staff of Chairman and MD.
• Application and renewal of Agency Agreement for Group companies.
* Bachelor’s degree /Diploma holder in any discipline
* Minimum of 4 years of work experience in a PRO role with Dubai authorities
* Knowledge of UAE laws and regulations / Immigration process is a must
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Arabic & English.
* Excellent knowledge of GCC Labor Laws
* Time management and interpersonal skills