To execute on-time delivery of jobs line wise and co-ordinate with inter-departments to ensure customer satisfaction.
1. Expediting activities:
– Manage effective expediting activities by obtaining timely feedback /updates.
– Follow up for on-time delivery.
2. Sales Support: Constantly liaise with the Commercial team for timely updates of the sales order.
3. Supplier and Customer Relations: Manage relations with suppliers and customers by providing support to ensure on-time delivery of the products.
4. Follow up on Purchase Orders: Follow up on Foreign Purchase Order (FPO) and Local Purchase Orders (LPO).
5. Reports & Documentation:
– Prepare, monitor and update status reports.
– Prepare Invoices, shipping documents, packing lists etc. for future shipments.
* Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline
* Minimum of 1-2 years of work experience in a similar role. Freshers can also apply.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Effective Planning Skills
* Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
* Strong organizational skills and ability to work under pressure.
* Strong negotiation and problem-solving skills.
* Positive attitude and willingness to learn.
* Good analytical skills.