Gerab National Enterprises is seeking to hire a Assistant Manager – Finance at India Office in Hyderabad
- Submission of invoices and Customer Statements
- Oversee the preparation /supervision and preparation of invoices.
- Ensure Submission of error free invoices.
- Ensure communication between Accounts with other departments and sections.
- Ensure allocation of receipts of funds from customers.
- LC , Bank Guarantees & Tender Bonds
- Review Import LC draft, negotiation of documents under LC and maintaining data.
- Prepare and Maintain records for PBG, APG and Bid Bonds.
- Prepare and submission of invoices under CAD.
- Closing AR periods in system by ensuring all the entries passed and duly approved
- Performing reconciliation of accounts receivables with GL and sub ledger.
- Prepare accounts schedule for Accounts receivables.
- Computation of bad debts, classification of retention receivables and customer advances.
- Reconciliation and circulating Customer statements.
- Managing Oracle functional system set up.
- Continuous Improvement
- Stimulate subordinates and contribute to the identification of opportunities for continuous improvement of section systems, processes and practices taking into account ‘international best practice’, improvement of business processes, cost reduction and productivity improvement.
Problem-solving and decision-making skills
Planning and Organizing skills
Time management skills
- Recognized professional qualification such as Commerce Bachelor OR ACA, ACCA, CPA or equivalent preferably with MBA (Finance)
- Minimum 7-10 years of work experience
- Commercial knowledge related to trading industry is preferable